Nautical assistance includes:
- Towing of the boat or technical-mechanical assistance to the insured boat on a trip or displacement (voyage).
- Hotel accommodation expenses.
- Transportation expenses of the insured to pick up his boat.
- Sending a pilot or skipper.
- Search and delivery of spare parts.
- Transfer or repatriation of the occupants of the vessel due to its breakdown or accident.
- Surveillance of the boat.
Nautical Assistance numbers when in port
- Within Spain 93 463 11 58
- Outside of Spain +34 93 463 11 58
Emergency number when at sea
Distress calls, use international channels and frequencies VHF CHANNEL 16 Marine band and 2,182 khz medium wave.